What is Horse Racing?
Horse racing is a type of sport that has been around since the early 19th century and is considered one of the oldest and most popular sports in the world. The concept of horse racing is really simple: your horse must finish first to win first place. This seems like a simple task, but, as there are a lot of participants, each of them trains their horse and themselves to be victorious.
Horse racing, unlike other sports, doesn’t have a specified number of participants. Thousands of people take part in the racing every year to claim victory. Due to this, Sportsbet online provides tons of horse racing bets!
Horse racing is extremely popular not only as a sport but as a betting opportunity as well. So, when you visit Sportsbet’s horse racing section, you will not get disappointed, as you will see numerous bets and odds on them.
Horse Racing Bonuses in Sportsbet
The “Promotions” section of Sportsbet presents players with over 20 different bonuses for use. And if you want a bonus on horse racing, then you’re in luck!
Sportsbet has a bonus specifically for horse racing named “Race your Way to Glory”. It implies that the bookmaker updated the horse racing section specifically, and increased the odds.
Also, with it, you will be able to add a Price Boost to your bets on horse racing, on specific races each weekend. Basically, the concept of this bonus is that you will receive a price boost on the horse racing match that Sportsbet will choose. You will get 1 price boost per race, which will increase your winnings significantly.
Latest Horse Racing Matches
Sportsbet provides players with tons of bets on horse racing, ranging in odds and dates, as well as markets. And if you wonder about the upcoming matches, here is the table that presents the latest ones:
|GB Market Rasen||April 17th|
|GB Southwell||April 17th|
|GB Newbury||April 17th|
|FR Longchamp||April 17th|
|IE Cork||April 17th|
|IE Fairyhouse||April 17th|
|DE Hoppegarten||April 17th|
Sportsbet provides new matches daily, meaning that you will be able to place bets on the horse racing participants that will take part in that specific day. It’s also worth mentioning that Sportsbet allows you to choose from “Next to Jump”, “All Races”, and “Extra Racing”.
How to make a bet on Horse Racing
If you want to place a bet on horse racing at Sportsbet, but don’t know how, then please, follow our step-by-step guide, and with it, you will place your bet no problem. You need to:
You can do that by either using the website or by using the Android or iOS app;
Sign up or log in.
If you are new to Sportsbet, click “Register”, and provide your username, email, date of birth, and password. You can also use social media to create an account. And if you already have one, click “Sign in”, and provide your username and password;
Make a deposit.
Once you log into your account, click the green “Deposit” button on the top right corner of the main page. Then, choose the payment method you want, enter the amount, and confirm payment;
Visit Horse Racing.
On the main page of Sportsbet, you will see a line with all the presented sports. Find “Horses” and click on it;
Choose the match.
Sportsbet lets you choose from tons of different bets, ranging in odds and markets. Choose the one you wish to place a bet on;
Place a bet.
Simply choose the odds you want, and enter the amount you wish to bet.
And that’s it, your bet is now placed. Don’t forget that you can place bets on the matches that Sportsbet specifically chooses, and receive a Price Boost.
Types of Bets on Horse Racing
It would certainly be wise to learn about the types of bets that horse racing provides, as it will let you understand what bets are more suitable for you. Without further ado, the types of horse racing bets are:
- Straight Bets. This is the most common type of horse racing bet. In it, you simply need to guess which place the horse you placed a bet on will get.
- Across the board. It is a bet where you make 3 bets. You bet your horse to finish either first, second, or third. If your horse wins, you will win all 3 bets. If your horse finishes second, you will win 2 of the 3 bets. If your horse finishes third, you will win 1 of the 3 bets.
- Exotic Bets. This bet involves more than one horse, multiple combinations, and more than one race. It also involves vertical, horizontal, and jackpot bets. Vertical, or single-race bets, involve predicting the first couple of finishers in a single race. Horizontal races involve predicting the winners of multiple races. Jackpot bets involve making a bet with specific requirements that will win.
Odds on Horse Racing
The odds on horse racing at Sportsbet are really top-notch. Each and every match lets you win big money, as every match has odds ranging from 1.5 to over 8. Of course, odds vary on every match, as well as what place your horse will take. First place has the highest odds, while lower positions, respectively, have lower odds.
Tips on How to Bet on Horse Racing 2022
You need to know some things that will help you place better bets on horse racing. They are:
- Observe the market. Horse racing is a huge sport with thousands of participants yearly, so please, learn as much as you can about the participants and their horses. This way, you will know who won more, letting you place bets on more successful participants;
- Consider all the variables. Sportbet racing is a sport where you need to predict which horse will come first, and as this sport is not indoors, you need to consider literally everything. This involves the weather, the conditions of the match, the health of the horse etc. It’s important to focus on one small area at a time and build outwards from that position.
By using these, you ensure greater odds with bigger winnings.
Sportsbet Horse Racing App
Sportsbet provides its player with a mobile application both for Android and iOS. It is completely free for download, and has manageable system requirements, meaning you can use it on your mobile device without any problem.The application has all the same functions as the website does, meaning you can sign up or log in, make deposits, use bonuses and promotions, and of course, place bets and receive Sportsbet results on horse racing.
Are horse racing matches getting updated?
Of course! Sportsbet updated their horse racing matches daily, letting you place bets literally every day.
Will Sportsbet add new bonuses for horse racing?
Sportsbet has over 20 different promotions for use, and horse racing is no exception. The bookmaker constantly provides new bonuses, so it would be safe to assume that they will add new horse racing bonuses in the near future.
Can I contact the support team if I have difficulties placing bets?
Sure. Sportsbet’s support team consists of great professionals and operates 24/7, which means that you will get answers to all your questions at any time of day.